Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Winter Solstice for everyone :)
yesterday i helping my mom do Glutinous rice balls
i finish up six plate :)
hurray :) first time i do those stuff
make my hand very tired,but it's fun
after making Glutinous rice balls,i skype with my baby
while skype_ing she eating nuts,aikss
eat and eat :)
then she keep smiling at me :)
i keep smiling at her ♥
left 3 days,she gonna go back sarawak,
and left 7days, we gonna have our own trip on new year :)
wooohoo :) sound excited
plus,now
i'm tired_ing of prepare those commission list
i almost finish up one piece paper,
605++ name list :(
make my hand fucking tired,aiks,!
but if i can see my baby in skype,maybe the feel will gone :)
Lmao :)))))))))
keep on coughing,flu in office..
the flu making my nose damn pain :(
beside that i keep haaaaaaaaaachiu :(
hate hate hate!
i miss my baby much,
i want my baby take care me :(
baby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment