Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I ♥ 21.12.2011

21.12.2011 such a sweet day for me :)
it's 5month anniversary for both of us ♥
let me think,maybe other people mind was thinking"aiks,just 5 month"
but for me,it's have a lot of meaningful memories
we're trying our best to rise up our days for 1 year,5 year or 10 year
hehe :)
good fortune,my hubby still remember our important days :)
i ♥ you hubby ")
we can create more memories,more happiness all just in our hand
we must hold our hand more tight,more long and don't loose it :)
Thanks for staying my side for this 5 month
but,i hope everyday,every month,every year and every special days i can celebrate
with you hubby"this is my dream"
a arguement start,it also because we both care each other much
so,when argue we must calm down and settle it with a good way
i love my hubby much
happy 5 month anniversary ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment