Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yesterday my baby can find her internet line in hotel,
hurray :)) it's help us to contact each other
plus i saw her in skype
such a cute face :)
miss her very very much ,so on that time i was keep smiling
she asked me,why i so flirty keep smiling
i answered her: I'm so happy to see you baby ♥
she smile too ♥
although cant see her real person infront of me
but,in skype is good enough for me
i miss her for 3 days more
cant even listen her voice in the 2 days
just can replay back the video that she gave it to me :( "sound very sad"
so,yesterday i was sweet in my sleeping bed :_)
i can feel how much baby miss me too
hehe,i feel happiness

today,my head suddenly towards a lot of commission list to me
one piece of paper,it have 600++ name list
oh gosh,
plus my senior says,it still have 3 piece
:( aikss,so rush for me ,because i need finish up on the end of this month
frustrated frustrated
however how my feel now,i also need to finish up
so,add oil for myself :(

No comments:

Post a Comment