Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hurray :)
yesterday, my hubby already back from korea:_)
i feel very happy
I have been waiting for a week, at the end she come back already
she has bought many gifts to me
Thanks hubby ♥
I really love it very much
left 3 more days
we will celebrate happy new year together
"sound excited for me"
not only us, but it's a group of friends
must be very excited and happy
waiting for that days :)
In the coming year of 2012 , I hope on 11.59pm to be able for have a last kiss from you,
on 31/12/2011,by that time I can have very happiness unforgotten memories on 2011,
with that, I also have a new started on the coming year of 2012
and This is the last hope from me :)
baby would you may my dream come true?
hehe "")
I know baby will be embarrassed to kiss me in front of the public
but, for me it's ok
because this is our last sweet memories on 2011 :)
baby,must agree with me okay or not :__)
I'm waiting
and
I ♥ you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment