Thursday, December 29, 2011

I ♥ the year 2011

I'm waiting for this day
after today,i have my holiday on 1 week 3 day:)
woohoo~
"sound very excited"
this year is the year I am most happy
because i had meet someone,that i love her very very much
She makes my life more colourful and she gave me a lot of happiness
i would not dare to say that we never fight before:)
normally,A pair of couple sure have their fight sometimes
same as mine too :)
i cant say she is not 100% good,everyone also have their own worse part
no one is perfect
but if want me comment about my baby
i can give her 95% good :)
sometimes,human have their own temperature
maybe my babyboy temperature have a bit bad
but i still love her very much
i can admit ,compared with her, I love her much and much
she knows that
what i can say is,Both need to be tolerate
Tolerate can help our relationship can stand for more longer
Just what i want say,i really love her very much
she can gave me what i want
she can gave me a lot of warm:) a lot of happiness
that's why i love her
she may together celebrate with me on 31.12.2011"happy new year"
she are the first boyfriend that celebrate with me
i very appreciate of it
:)
after that,i gonna together with her fly to sarawak
she was the first one to take me go flying
Thanks baby
although the place we go not overseas are still in Malaysia
but,I'm feel happy too
i hope,we can create more memories that we honey moon at oversea
before create,the main point we need to do is
SAVE MONEY :)
The conclusion that i want say is,I'm happy to have you beside me
I'm glad to meet u in 21.7.2011
Thanks god,and thanks for you give me a chance for stay beside u
and be your lovely girlfriend
:) baby,I Love You
I can't promise anything
but,i'll be tough for hold your hand and walk more longer and longer
plus,i want create a lot of happiness about Lemon with milk
:) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment